Join Our Team
Elevate your career with Levitech Services.
ServiceNow® Senior Technical Consultant
(CMDB, ITSM, ITOM, MID)
Location: Jacksonville, Florida (preferred); Remote considered
Levitech Services is assembling a team of top-tier technical talent with a passion for keeping the customer first. If you are a ServiceNow technologist with hands-on CMDB/CI knowledge and experience working across the Now Platform, we want to hear from you.
The Technical Consultant is a key member of our project team. You will design, develop, test, and deploy integration-based solutions for our ServiceNow customers. You understand the need to build on your extensive knowledge and experience of what works and, more importantly, you know what doesn’t work.
Our leadership team has decades of experience integrating big data with workflows and is obsessed with accelerating digital transformation. We believe in a world where a single system of orchestration, action, and integration is possible, and it’s built on the Now Platform.
Together, we can elevate digital transformation experiences.
Technical Consultant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement successful CMDB project(s), with a deep knowledge of other modules such as ITSM, ITOM, and the use of the MID Server.
- Participate in ServiceNow projects as a technical integration resource to design, develop, test and deploy integration systems synchronizing data between ServiceNow and other customer systems.
- Convert data from customer legacy systems into ServiceNow.
- Responsible for technical deliverables related to ServiceNow configurations and development supporting integration systems.
- Engage and manage in timely, effective customer communications.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of technical and functional best practices related to ServiceNow CMDB and custom application development.
- Develop and provide a keen understanding of the products we implement and the customer’s business.
- Deliver excellence.
- Be agile, stay agile.
Technical Consultant Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ServiceNow experience is a MUST. Non-negotiable.
- 3-7 years of proven experience as an integration developer.
- 3-5 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, or maintenance experience.
- Familiarity with Java, object-oriented design, unit and integration testing.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Understanding of technical components, including ServiceNow Case and Knowledge configuration and Integration development.
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects on time and budget.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric attitude.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, PTO
- World Class co-workers in a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- 401(k) contribution
Levitech Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status.